Regulatory Affairs Manager EMEA / APAC / Emerging Markets (m/f)
Deutschsprachige Schweiz - Schweiz
Corporate Management + Services
Manager ohne Führungsverantwortung
Join us and become part of our Corporate Quality Management & Regulatory Affairs Team at our Headquarter in Basel. We are looking for you as Regulatory Affairs Manager
In your role, you will be responsible for the overall product registration strategies, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of product registrations mainly in EMEA for our brands. The role is based at our Headquarters in Basel.
- Preparing technical files for international registrations
- Registration of the products in EMEA and APAC market
- Product lifecycle management and product license maintenance
- Set up registration strategies; execute registration process from
dossier compiling to submission and approvals of assigned products throughout
- MSc or BSc in Life Science (biology, pharmacy, chemistry, or
- 5 years’ experience in General Regulatory Affairs, with at least 2
years of international regulatory experience
- Hands-On experience with international medical device (class II &
III) regulatory approvals and submissions is a must.
- Experience in directly and/or indirectly, and successfully interacting
with Health Authorities and other regulatory bodies
- Agility to handle and deliver on a multitude of projects,
programs, and priorities paired with high sense for execution and teamwork
A creative, inspired and engaged team on a mission:
The ability to take ownership for your solution field as an expert
The chance to create your footprint in the dental industry
An informal, hands-on working environment with opportunities to grow -
it's fun to work with us.
Stephan Nigg, Global Talent Acquisition Partner, is your first contact
for further questions you might have. Please apply via our online application
system and do not send your application via E-Mail.
For this position, we are not asking for profiles of HR Consultancies
and Recruiting Agents. Please respect this.
WE ARE STRAUMANN. A global leader in replacement, restorative
dentistry and biomaterials and a pioneer of dental implants. Straumann Group
dental solutions are available in more than 100 countries through 46 fully and
2 partially owned subsidiaries, 11 partner companies and a broad distributor
Want to know more? Check out http://www.straumann.com
Bitte senden Sie Ihre Bewerbung an
Institut Straumann AG
Peter Merian-Weg 12
+41 61 965 11 11