Senior Manager Human Resources (m/f)
|Luogo di lavoro:
Ijsselstein/ Utrecht - Paesi Bassi
Manager without direct reports
Informazioni su Straumann
Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-forsuccess company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape our future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people has guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
We are looking for a talented Senior Manager Human Resources (m/f) wanting to contribute to our agile work environment in Benelux. It takes the commitment of bright and resourceful people to further advance our innovative technology as well as our Swiss standard of precision and quality.
The Senior Manager HR provides structured processes, policies and
operational HR services to the business. He/she acts as an enabler for personal
and organizational growth.
- Act as HR Business Partner to Country Manager and business
leaders to drive the overall people strategy
- Drive one of Straumann Groups most important initiatives ‘High
Performance Culture & Mindset’ for the Benelux Hub
- Ensure an efficient hiring process through innovative and effective
recruitment channels and processes
- Establish and implement HR strategies and directions to support
- Develop, implement and maintain HR policies and procedures for
Straumann Group Benelux in line with corporate policies and legal
- Develop and implement compensation plans
- Drive key HR processes (e.g. Performance Management, Talent Management
- Develop and implement human capital and talent development
- Participate in global projects/initiatives and work
closely together with Regional and Corporate HR
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management, Business Administration
- 5 – 10 years of experience as a Human Resources Manager in an
- Proficiency in HR policy development, documentation and implementation
- Deep understanding of local Labor laws and legislation (NL, BE)
- Strong project management skills paired with business acumen
- Fluency in English & Dutch, French is an advantage
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office tools and experienced in using SAP
- Good communication and organizational skills, comprehensive practical
experience in all responsibilities of HR administration and management
- Passionate, reliable and execution-driven individual with
entrepreneurial spirit, team orientation and hands-on attitude
- A creative, inspired and engaged team on a mission:
- The possibility to take ownership, built-up and establish a modern HR
- The chance to create impact and value
- An informal, hands-on working environment with opportunities to grow –
it’s fun to work with us
This is not a position for job starters - we count on your experience.
Please apply via our online application system.
Renata Putnik, Vice President HR, is your first contact for further
questions you might have. For this position we are not asking for profiles of
HR Consultancies and Recruiting Agents. Please respect this.
Invia la richiesta a
Institut Straumann AG
Peter Merian-Weg 12
+41 61 965 11 11